Sunday, March 19, 2006

 

King Family


I found these at King Family, second hand shop near my parents house. Cheepest one is 210yen/1.81doller,expensive ones are 735yen/6.34doller(tax included). This shop has wide store space for so-called used clothing store in Japan, wide selection and simply cheep! I see people grandmotherly type nearby, old man, mother with little kids, jonior high school students who is searching costume for drama club, and so on. We can sell our stuff there(throwaway prices though...) but it's great shop for the person like me("clothaholic")! Well, I used to visit there for treasure hunting but after moving to next next city from there, once in a blue moon. Woe is me... Please open a new one near my place, please! ...Should I?!
I heard that recycle rate of clothing in States are 33% but "only 9%" in Japan. Don't you think that Japanese rates are higher than expected?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?